

Monday, February 11, 2008 My Week In Okahoma City"Wild Oklahoma" host and blogger Ron Black & Me at Java Dave's
As many of you know, I had a chance to visit Oklahoma City last week. It was great to meet a lot of old and new friends; everyone was kind and showed me what "Okie" hospitality was all about! I finally met Ron Black and found out that he is just as rabid about hunting in person, as he is in his emails and on his blog. Representatives' Morrisette & Terrill plus host Scott Mitchell
I want to thank the "Your Vote Counts" crew for allowing me the honor of watching a taping of their show. It's too bad you couldn't see Scott doing his impressions of politicians. Priceless! As usual, the show was lively and very entertaining. YVC is, by far, the most watched political show in Oklahoma. Scott doing impressions before the show
Pre-taping pictures with the "stars"
Almost show time
Unfortunately, not all of my trip was fun and games. I initially flew to OKC because of a tip for a huge story that is brewing that the mainstream Oklahoma media is frankly too afraid too touch. (That's the reason polling data suggests more and more informed adults are getting a majority of their news online, instead of in the traditional media sources.) My source would only confirm their information to me in person. Stay tuned in the coming days for further details. I can tell you this. It's a story that will make you scratch your head and say, "Do they think were that stupid?" Labels: OK Legislature, Your Vote Counts Posted at 2/11/2008 06:00:00 AM |
|