Hot RacesBill TrackerLegislative DirectoryOklahoma MediaNational MediaTip Hotline
OklahomaPolitical News Service
"There's a new Web log for political junkies in Oklahoma -- the Oklahoma Political News Service." -- Roll Call

“A source confirms the report in the Oklahoma Political News Service that the Ethics Commission had started looking into alleged campaign donation irregularities.” Jerry Bohnen - News Radio 1000 KTOK-AM (Oklahoma City)

Submit tips or videos to our our tipline, confidentiality guaranteed...........okpns_editor@hotmail.com



Subscribe to the daily update e-mail:

Monday, December 31, 2007 

Loveless to Make "Major Grassroots Milestone Announcement"

From the Kyle Loveless for State Senate Campaign Newsletter:
In mid January, I will be proud to announce several things, which will separate my campaign from other Republicans in the field. Others have been talking a lot, but we have not seen much of anything across the district. From the time I announced, I am proud to have made so many new friends all across the district. From Mustang’s Positive Posse meetings, to Moore and Westmoore Football games, it has been so much fun, talking to people and there have been several things that I have learned.
First, people don’t expect much from their state government, however, they appreciate meeting me on their terms, and on their doorsteps.
Second, yes, I am a Loveless, like Loveless shoes. Some people that know me, know me from my political experience in different functions, but don’t know about the transformation and growth of my family business. It truly is a Oklahoma treasure that I am proud to continue that tradition. However, I have learned that small businesses here in Oklahoma really have a challenge in front of them and it seems that there are not that many people out there that understand what small businesses go through. I do and look forward to bringing change for all of us.
Finally, people want a true conservative. – I tell people, I am unabashedly PRO-Life, NRA Member, will help fight illegal immigration. I will help end the strangle hold liberal trial lawyers have had on the State Senate and the government of our great state. However, most importantly people don’t care usually what I have to say, they want to know that I will listen.

Labels: ,

Posted at 12/31/2007 11:05:00 AM


All tips to the Oklahoma Political News Service are guaranteed confidental.
Click here to submit a tip
Advertisement













Should Oklahoma execute repeat child molesters?
Yes
No
  



 Subscribe in a reader

























Content disclaimer: Oklahoma Political News Service content posted by users does not represent the opinion of Oklahoma Political News Service. OKPNS makes no representations as to the accuracy or validity of this third-party content and is not liable in any way for the use of or reliance upon such content. Whenever possible, such information is marked with the name of the source. No content herein has been authorized by any candidate or political party.

Site designed by Set Sail Media

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Oklahoma Political News Service Copyright (C) 2006 | All Rights Reserved