Hot RacesBill TrackerLegislative DirectoryOklahoma MediaNational MediaTip Hotline
OklahomaPolitical News Service
"There's a new Web log for political junkies in Oklahoma -- the Oklahoma Political News Service." -- Roll Call

“A source confirms the report in the Oklahoma Political News Service that the Ethics Commission had started looking into alleged campaign donation irregularities.” Jerry Bohnen - News Radio 1000 KTOK-AM (Oklahoma City)

Submit tips or videos to our our tipline, confidentiality guaranteed...........okpns_editor@hotmail.com



Subscribe to the daily update e-mail:

Saturday, October 28, 2006 

Jim Roth Picks a Petty Argument (With Me?)

From ModernPatriot.net: By Craig Dawkins I’m never surprised when petty bickering breaks out at Oklahoma County between elected officials. Whether it’s John Whetsel calling Brent Rinehart names or Leonard Sullivan talking trash against Rinehart, or Carolynn Caudill breaking out in a screeching episode against whomever, it’s kind of business as usual. But I must admit that I was quite surprised today when Oklahoma County Commissioner Jim Roth walked up to me today and asked me an odd and rather insulting question. First let me describe the setting. The setting was an ACCO building in Oklahoma City. ACCO stands for Association of County Commissioners of Oklahoma. The purpose of the meeting today was to award full-time workers in the Oklahoma County Commissioner districts safety awards. It is my understanding that these awards are for those were accident free for the year. The people who were there from commissioner offices were there in support of their districts. So I tagged along for that purpose. I attended the event during my lunch break. After the event, Jim Roth walked up my table and asked me and another coworker a question regarding whether we were being paid today to attend the meeting. Not really understanding his question, I answered that I was being paid today. The question seemed rather odd to me. Why? Read more... (3rd article) Posted at 10/28/2006 05:37:00 PM


All tips to the Oklahoma Political News Service are guaranteed confidental.
Click here to submit a tip
Advertisement













Should Oklahoma execute repeat child molesters?
Yes
No
  



 Subscribe in a reader

























Content disclaimer: Oklahoma Political News Service content posted by users does not represent the opinion of Oklahoma Political News Service. OKPNS makes no representations as to the accuracy or validity of this third-party content and is not liable in any way for the use of or reliance upon such content. Whenever possible, such information is marked with the name of the source. No content herein has been authorized by any candidate or political party.

Site designed by Set Sail Media

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Oklahoma Political News Service Copyright (C) 2006 | All Rights Reserved